Ok so a bit post a week skip a week at the moment, but I’m calling that progress. So this weeks collection of random links from last week.
- Spiked make an excellent point about free speech
- Anonymous indulge in a bit of friendly fire
- Harry’s place reports on a survey on antisemitism
Which I was given to believe was the sort of thing multiculturalism and the EU was meant to stop
- Commercial 3D printers can now make guns – expect legislation soon
- Google paved the way for the NSA – the register says “told you so”
- Want to save the CO-OP bank, get labour to pay back their debts
I wonder what would happen if someone bought out the co-ops debt book and then demanded Labour pay it all back in short order?