I may yet get the hang of this, now just to actually do this at the start of the week and I might begin to look like a proper blogger.
- Mark reckons he’s leaving the LibDems and with good reason
- The EU says it’s fine for Spain to bully Gibraltar
- The spooks will be suffering from lack of co-operation from security professionals for years to come
- Both the Tories and Labour decided to hide a load of speeches
- Apparently clicking “like” doesn’t actually help charities who’d have thunk it
- Anonymous Vs. Anonymous not quite Spy Vs Spy still rather funny
Finally my discovery of the week is that wrapping cheese in tobacco leaves does give Tobacco flavoured cheese, just a teense over flavoured so not so nice – still these things must be tried.